About Victoria Point
Tranquil Waters is uniquely located on the water at Victoria Point, 1 hr north of the Gold Coast overlooking the beautiful bay islands of Moreton Bay. The location is complemented by modern facilities with a vibrant social community.
We are minutes to major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants, cinemas local bowls club & a sports club. In addition, our local Pelican's Nest shopping centre and local bus service are only 250 metes away. Our own bus service assists those that do not drive. The Mater Private Hospital Redland, Redland Public Hospital and Specialist Centres are 15 minutes away.
The village was completed in January 2012. We are a small village with a total of 120 villas ensuring you still know your neighbours whilst maintaining your independence.
Inspect Tranquil Waters to compare our location, facilities and pricing - you will be pleasantly surprised. A $10,000 bonus applies to new villas in our final stage. Currently 1 2br and 2 3br villas are available for this offer. Phone or visit for further information.
What does Tranquil Waters offer?
An affordable modern beachfront village where residents enjoy the benefits of independent living with peace of mind and security, in a maintenance free community environment surrounded by beachfront and parkland.
Looking for a sea change in a secure environment with...
- Absolute beachfront location with bay islands as a backdrop
- Private and peaceful environment yet close to all amenities
- Small dogs welcome subject to policy
- Rewarding social life and companionship
- Secure gated community and villas have security screens
- Five star community centre with heated swimming pool
- Full leisure facilities you would expect of a new modern village
- Spacious quality 2 & 3 bed villas
- Landscaped maintained gardens
- Very low staff turnover, same village manager since 2000
What amenities are nearby...
- 15mins to the Mater Private Hospital Redland, Redland Public Hospital and Specialist Centres
- Minutes to Victoria Point Shopping Centre, Lakeside Shopping Centre, restaurants, Cineplex cinemas and medical facilities including Xray, Pathology, Dental, Physiotherapy and Redlands Podiatry who also visit the village every 3 weeks.
- Village bus and nearby local transport
- 250ms to local shops and doctors surgeries, chemist, post office etc.
- Waterfront esplanade and beach for swimming
- 40 minutes from Brisbane, 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- View Google Map
The Community Centre is positioned for breathtaking water and island views. Residents are offered recreational, educational and leisure facilities.