Villa 86/31 Thompson St, Victoria Point
Villa 86 available now featuring 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.
- Light filled kitchen with ceaserstone benchtops
- Remote-controlled garage with in-house access
- Brand new stone berber wool carpet throughout
- Private undercover alfresco area and manicured garden
- Separate laundry room and clever storage solutions
- Onsite leisure centre including hairdressing salon & outdoor heated pool
- Residents Carpentry Workshed
- Daily, weekly & monthly events including Mah Jong, Bingo, Cards, Indoor bowls and much more!
- 24/7 Emergency Response Team
- Courtesy resident bus offering weekly shopping trips to various destinations
- No stamp duty and no renovation fees
Tranquil Waters Village operates under a Pursuit of Excellence and the QLD Retirement Living Code of Conduct, strengthening our vision to promote and protect the independence, happiness and dignity of our residents. Please call Lynda on (07) 3139 8217 to arrange your personal covid compliant tour Monday to Friday or weekends by appointment – we’d love to show you around.
Floorplan - Villa 86 (614 KB)
*Advertised home and price details are correct at the time of publishing though subject to availability, eligibility criteria and are subject to change