Master-planned with you in mind
Welcome to Villa 102, a cozy and modern retreat nestled within the serene Tranquil Waters Retirement Community. This delightful villa offers comfort, convenience, and contemporary living for a peaceful retirement lifestyle.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 car
- Modern design featuring sleek stone benchtops
- High quality Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Air conditioning to living/dining area
- Both bedrooms boast spacious built-in robes
- Remote controlled garage and direct access into home for effortless access
- Enjoy a private, fully fenced garden for relaxation and leisure
Tranquil Waters Retirement Community offers a range of amenities tailored for a fulfilling retirement lifestyle, including but not limited to:
- Community clubhouse
- Swimming pool and fitness facilities
- Arts & crafts rooms
- Billiards room
- Social and recreational activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds for serene walks and relaxation
Located in Victoria Point, Tranquil Waters is a beachfront address where you can enjoy the beach and water every day, You are mere steps away from Thompson’s Beach and Park and the beach foreshore, with sweeping views across to the bay islands.
Don’t miss the chance to experience comfort and convenience. Contact Wendy Hall for a tour by calling 3137 8217.
Information correct as at Jan 2024 and subject to change without notice. Images are indicative and to be used as a guide only.
Enjoy beachfront living in an engaging environment
Please call (07) 3139 8217 or visit our Village at 31 Thompson Street, Victoria Point, 10am to 4pm Monday – Friday – we’d love to show you around.
Contact us today to arrange your inspection.
Inspections can be arranged between 10am – 4pm Monday – Friday.